Terms & Conditions WMF Machine Sales
Updated: 1st March 2022
SALES CONDITIONS FOR WMF MACHINES
BASICS CONDITIONS OF 'SALES WMF MACHINE TO END USERS'
The sale of WMF Machines to end users is based on the following Terms:
- The site preparation work like electrical power supply, water inlet and drainage is organized by the BUYER base on proper site prepartion instructions by RICMAS.
- Prior to delivery / installation of the WMF Coffee Machine, RICMAS will conduct a site visit to assure the machine can be installed professionally.
- RICMAS does not perform any electrical, carpentry or plumbing works to enable the installation of the machine.
- The Machine is delivered, installed, tested and commissioned. Beverage setting is done to customer’s requirement after installation.
- A product training is performed on operation and cleaning of the machine.
- Every WMF Coffee Machines comes with 12 Months Warranty. The Warranty does not include any regulair servicing / Maintenance of the machine. On customer's request, we can offer a Service Maintenance Pack.
DELIVERY OF WMF MACHINES SOLD TO END USERS
Every WMF Coffee Machine is delivered in the original box as supplied by the manufacturer complete with Installation Material and Operator's Manuals. The outer transport Carton is removed prior to delivery. Disposal or Safekeeping of packing material is the BUYER's responsibility.
DEMONSTRATION AND SET-UP OF WMF MACHINES SOLD TO END USERS
Every WMF Machine sold to an End user comes with one Training Session on Usage, Cleaning and Operation of the machine. Product setting is done to the customer's requirement. Once installation and Training is completed, an Installation Completion Form has to sign by BUYER to certify Installation, Training and Beverage Setting. Once the Form has been signed an Installation is completed. Any addition works to be executed by us, such as relocation, re-training or new setting of the machine is treated as Service Call unless the customer signs a Service Pack.
SALES OF WMF MACHINE TO DEALERS (LOCAL AND OVERSEAS)
WMF Machines sold to Dealers are based on EX WORK RICMAS Facility German Centre. No delivery to the Dealer's place or his customer shall be made. The machine is supplied in the original box as supplied by the manufacturer. No local power-plugs shall be supplied with the machine. It is the Dealer's responsibility to make the power-plug fit at site. For Singapore based Dealers no machine setting shall be done.
Machines sold with Singapore Custom export permit are sold "as is", meaning we supply the machine as we receive it from the manufacturer without opening the box.
2022 RICMAS International Pte. Ltd. • last update
March 20, 2022